Baseball Senior Picture Ideas | Loveland Ohio
Baseball senior pictures are a great way to show your passion for your sport! There are various ways to incorporate baseball into your senior pictures from traditional to a little more unconventional.
Baseball Prop Ideas
Things to consider bringing:
- Baseball Glove
- Batting Glove
- Hat – Don’t mess up your hair! If you would prefer to wear your hat or helmet in some of your images consider having your baseball pictures done at the end of your senior shoot or on another day so your hair is not messed up for the rest of your shoot.
- Jersey – Consider bringing multiple jerseys or your favorite MLB shirt to change into for different looks.
- Batting helmet
- Helmet faceguard
- Entire Uniform (from your hat to your cleats) – Make sure it’s clean and well-fitted.
- Personal items like medals, trophies, or memorabilia that showcase your baseball achievements.
Depending on what position you play you may want to bring some or all of these.
Baseball Location Ideas
There are many places to have your baseball senior pictures taken:
- Your school’s baseball field
- A local Park with a baseball field
- In front of a major league stadium
- In a “field of dreams”
- In Studio
Discuss with your photographer about where you want your baseball images taken because they will need to obtain permission to photograph at the location you select prior to your session.
Both posed and action shots are great to incorporate into your senior album. Posed shots can be more traditional, while action shots can convey your passion for the game. Be sure to bring someone who you can pitch to and/or who can pitch to you to get authentic action shots.
Remember that the goal of baseball senior pictures is to capture your passion for the sport and your unique personality as a high school senior. Be yourself, have fun during the photo shoot, and cherish the memories you create.
You don’t have to be “all in” to show your love for the sport, they can be as simple has discretely holding a baseball in your hand or sitting beside Mr. Redlegs!